Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sometimes animals are just fucking awesome.

So, I read a story about a turtle turning on a camera and taking it for a swim videotaping himself (military expiriment, super turtles.. its a theory). So I remember a particular video I saw on some worlds wildest tv show about a very very sneaky bird. Take a look.





Hands down, one of the coolest fucking things I have ever seen, which I guess says a lot about my sad, sad life. The clip I saw on tv had interviews with the store owner - apparently, the seagull has been named sam by his admirers (In boston, we fucking hate seagulls, dirty, filthy, vicious scavengers.. Just go to sullys on castle island, youll learn to hate them). But Sammy the seagull here apparently comes in once a day and steals the same flavor of chips everytime. It might just be me, but for a bird, that is fucking badass, Id give him his own fucking video game and movie (It would be better than a smurfs remake, but I'll bitch about that later). And for the record, I have never seen that flavor of doritos ever.

This video is actually a little sad, and sick, and strange, and to the more disturbed people out there it's pretty funny. It involves a chimp, a frog, and a barry white album.




Yes the chimp just face raped that frog.. If you were eating I apologize. I feel pretty awful for laughing at it. I wonder what was going through his little frog head? monkey cock I guess - also I feel bad for making that joke, but Im not taking it back.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now for something even more twisted Kermit's reaction ROFL http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhLIunX4WVy7J4FLwX

    ReplyDelete