Friday, July 9, 2010

Shippuden cosplay - Sakura.

I hate anime. I really hate anime. But.. #1 A good buddy of mine turned me on to 1 specific show - Shippuden. #2 Cosplay chicks are worth covering because hot chicks come out to these conventions in droves.

So with that being sad. Here are some women doing Sakura cosplay .. Sakura is from Shippuden - Shippuden is the one anime show I like - And I fucking love Sakura.

The biggest issue here is that for some reason .. The chicks that dress up as Sakura aren't that hot. WTF? So.. I will bring you super hot slightly geeky chicks doing cosplay with a future update .. Then you'll see why its a good idea to at least pretend to like this shit.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
This chick is actually pretty hot. I found her website. She is an Italian model .. I'll update this later and add a link to her site so you can check her out. Her eyes in that first picture fucking hypnotize me... Im just saying.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment