Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday - Lack of internet fucked up my day so far.

So I come in to work, coffee in hand, I sit down and prepare for a hell filled day of memos and annoying bosses. My one salvation from the pit of despair (work) is the modern day golden calf (not mooby) - the internet. I get my computer turned on, sort out my morning work (Eat donut, drink coffee, and stretch) and I begin to open up my web browser. My yahoo homepage appeared like an angel. I decided to get my hot sports takes from espn first, I typed in www.epsn.com, then I proceeded to fix it www.espn.com, but nothing happened. The internet had died. Just like that - gone. Son of a bitch, mid-surfing it fucking died on me. I spent the next 6 hours playing solitaire and being 10 times more productive than usual. It sucked. I fucking hate solitaire now.

The nations dependence on the internet is clear, but I had my own serious facebook/youtube/cracked/espn/blogger withdrawal today.

Hi everybody, my name is Michael Bennett, I am an internet addict.

So as you can see I had no time for a good update today, and we all know I always try my hardest to bring my A game - and succeed at a 99% success rate.

But

I have been dying to use this picture since it includes two of my favorite things.

used 5/24

And this one - This guy will never get the respect he deserves.

used 5/24

And this one because lets be honest, hot chicks and tiger woods never gets old.

Photobucket

And this one.

used 5/24

And this one - God bless American soldiers, without whom, I wouldn't be able to crack wise on the internet.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment