Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A selection of my favs from Lamebook

Check out more at Lamebook .. Personally I enjoy the TMI section and the relationships section. Hilarious. People are fucking retarded.

Photobucket
Ahhahahahah this guy is fucking awesome. Actually a great fucking idea, if limos were cheap or easy to drive around in.

Photobucket
Jenna has the right idea. I agree 100%, so I'm not even going to insult her. Although, she's probably a little easy. Naughty Jenna.. call me.

Photobucket

Jesus fucking christ. I see way too much of this "I thought it was a private message" shit. Honestly, if you're too stupid to understand the difference, then you deserve having everybody know all about your cottage cheese taco. Good luck finding a date out of the guys you already know. Gross, I think I threw up in my mouth a little.

Photobucket

I feel this guys pain. Fuck Facebook. And fuck his fiancee and mom too.

Photobucket
Well, I'm sure this girls parents are proud of her. Have fun with that "beeaassttaaaa" skankball. Ps., The fire he is referring to, is the flaming of his genital warts, enjoy the wonderful world of stds.

Photobucket

AHAHAHA. Nobody is ever going to look at this guy the same way again. Speaking of little penii, here is a pretty funny story I came across today.

Photobucket

I find it even worse when its a guy pulling this bullshit. You asshole. Grow the fuck up. She really should dump you after she sees that garbage. I hope somebody kicks this guy in the nuts for being such a turd.

Photobucket

And it only took her 6 years to figure all this out... "homewrecking slutS ... over the years", Hmm, well, they can't all be home wreckers if you've stuck around through the YEARS. "Home at 1am reaking of ciggarettes and beer", at least we can be sure he is a good attentive father.. Also, I always think this when my own girlfriend throws a friendly insult my way, if hes a loser, but he's banging you, then what are you lady? Fucking stupid is my guess.

Also, learn how to spell, you're setting a bad example for your kids.

Photobucket
Damn, that's harsh, I hope that chick gets herpes, I feel bad for that guy. Either that or they are 13, I'm not really sure. Either way, I hate her.

Photobucket
So 2 years is all it takes to be able to brand this girl? I actually don't feel bad for this chick. #1 you're the jerk that got that assholes name tattooed on your body. B., don't tell the whole world, hide it, get a flower cover up, have some damn self respect. And lastly, he doesn't care how you feel, you just made him, me, and the rest of the internet laugh at you, stop posting shit on your facebook.


Okay okay, I know all my lovely, loyal readers are thinking this a pretty lazy post. Well, you're right, but it still definitely made you laugh. So show back up tomorrow so I can continue bringing you the funny.

4 comments: