Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Oh boy oh boy its good to be back.

Man I missed sitting on my ass writing a bunch of nonsensical bullshit all day.

My life .. Is sort of awful. I think we've all realized that at this point. So since things can never work out very smoothly for me I was trapped in the dungeon doing warehouse work instead of my cushy office job. So I have been gone for quite awhile and haven't posted a god damn thing.

Now that's just unacceptable.

Of course, I'm once again trapped down there again tomorrow - so I'll have to make today count.

The Beginning
So much like any other morning, the taste of stale cigarettes on my lips, a warm cup of coffee easing me in to my day, and a 50000 terrible Boston drivers in between me and my destination.

Shit I hate. / Driving rant.

I am fucking sick to death of every idiot who owns a car. Look there are RULES to driving. Why does it feel like I am the only person left who knows that?

For the love of fuck I saw a driver's ed car roll through a stop light the other day. Not a stop sign on a back street - a red light on the main fucking road. And neither one of them even turned their heads to see if they were going to get blindsided by a semi (wouldn't that have been sweet) they just rolled through ignoring the horns and the fucking TEACHER didn't even notice or care!

No wonder all the little idiots driving today are such total fucking douche bags.

Why are turn signals OPTIONAL now?

Since when did a STOP sign become a fucking SUGGESTION?

Who decided that rolling forward until the nose of your gas guzzling SUV is blocking traffic was the only way to get back out on the road?

What special kind of idiot thinks that cutting off a car coming towards them at 50 mph is a good idea?

Why do so many people hit their brakes when approaching a GREEN light?

And what fuck shit decided to start telling bikers that they are vehicles?
  1. If you can't go 50 mph and have the proper signal lights you are not a fucking vehicle. Get your skanky ass out of the middle of the fucking road.
  2. I really do not give a flying fuck about your reasons for riding a bike you hippy cunt. Drive it on the side of the fucking road or be prepared to die on the hood of my car - BAM!
And I swear if one more lunatic fucking taxi driver causes another near accident due to his shitty fucking driving I'm going to go fucking ballistic. The cops let these fuck-for-brains do whatever they want. What is that about? Do the taxi companies give free blowjobs to cops? Why are they allowed to run around like clown cars on crack in cars that wouldn't have passed inspection forty years ago while I'm being pulled over every five fucking minutes for a bullshit make money seat belt offense?

Types of asshole Drivers.
 
We’ve all come across them. In fact, there is no escaping them. They surround you wherever you go.
There are a few major categories that most people will fit into, and I’m confident you already share my absolute hatred of these stupid motherfuckers.
  1. Women *(Especially Teenage Girls)/Cell Phone Users/Texters* – They’re all pretty much the same thing. Some people can get away with occasionally texting while driving. Most women, however, can’t get away with fucking driving while driving. Maybe it would be easier to drive an oven or a dishwasher?
  2. Old people – Sometimes you see these wrinkly pieces of shit looking lost as fuck, driving 35 MPH in the fast lane down I-95. Shouldn’t they be dead by now? You can spot these motherfuckers a mile away, since you’ll see their brake lights flare up for no reason, usually when nothing is in front of them. I hate these twats.
  3. Asian People – Asians drive just as poorly as old people, but they can’t blame old age for their shitty ass driving. What else do they have left to blame? What makes a good driver? I’d tell you if I knew.- but whatever it is, these fucks don’t have it. Stick to Math, Electronics, and Starcraft. STEREOTYPES LOL!!!
  4. Sports Car Drivers – I don’t know what it is about driving a sweet BMW or Benz that makes these dip shits drive like they have a 1997 Geo Metro. They have a sexy piece of machinery; they need to quit wasting that shit. If they drop $50k on a sick ride, they better drive that shit like it’s stolen. Is it that they’re too scared that they’re going to get a scratch? Cry me a fucking river. When you pull into Starbucks for your douchey orange mocha sprinkle frappuccino with a side of asshole, I’m gonna key the fuck out of it anyway. I hope you get into a car crash that leaves you in a wheelchair; that way, you can go your slow ass speed all day long and not fuck up my commute.
  5. Young Black people  – I don’t know what it is about these fuckers. They love to ride my ass with their fake-ass black police interceptor, but then proceed to block the shit out of everyone trying to actually go somewhere. All while talking on their piece of shit push-to-talk Nextel phones from the late 90′s in a seat leaned back so far they can't even see over the god damn dash. Since when was that ever cool? Oh right, it wasn’t, you annoying pieces of shit.
  6. Young White people - Often stupid, crazy, lazy, and drunk. You know the type, around 16-23 years old, speakers with bass blasting you fucking deaf, usually loves to go around 100 mph in a 30 zone. Small dicks and small brains lead to an increase in traffic fatalities.
  7. Taxis – Often found running red lights, narrowly avoiding your front end, parked in no parking zones, and anywhere assholes are needed. The language barrier makes it difficult for them to comprehend all the rules of the road .. which calls on the question .. who the fuck licensed them to even be on the roads? Have you ever taken a taxi? I have - on rare occasions - You're lucky if the asshole driver can even understand where you're trying to go. Fuck taxis.
Fuck cops, fuck stupid people, fuck taxis, fuck bikers, fuck old people, fuck sports cars, and fuck all the half wit retards who think they're good drivers. You're all a bunch of fucking morons.

What kind of driver do you hate the most? Did I miss a good one?

1 comment: