Tuesday, August 17, 2010

This scene changed my life.

Excessive? Maybe. Perhaps in didn't completely change my life. But it spoke to me. That much I know. It shook me. Its awesome. Its real. Its the truth. It should challenge you to make a change. It should encourage you to view things just a little bit. A small change can be a good change. I decided I didnt really want to be an ant either. I wanted to be a person. With real human emotions. Real human connections.

Waking Life



One of my favorite movies. Amazing dialogue. If you watch it you wont regret it. And Im totally going to do a review for it soon. Im rushing this post or I would have supplied more about the movie. But fuck it - its 4:47 and Im out of here in 15 minutes. No time to proof read. Dont judge me.

2 comments:

  1. so now im downloading this....i mean...renting it.

    have u seen garden state?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never saw this comment. If you've since seen this movie, awesome. I have seen Garden State, I have a real love/hate thing with zack braff, but Natalie Portman? C'mon, of course I've seen it lol.

    ReplyDelete