Friday, August 20, 2010

Gallery: Hot chicks that enjoy video games

I’m not going to lie. Today is one of those days where my mind is completely blank.

I have no thoughts. I have no feelings. I honestly have nothing going on upstairs.

But

I love hot chicks. And I also love video games. It’s not like a gallery like this hasn’t been done before. But can you honestly say you’re upset that I’m doing this? Please forgive me.

And please enjoy this gallery of hot girls playing video games…

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

used
Pictured: Reason to go to nerd conventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment