Tuesday, August 31, 2010

People Love celeb shit.

I dont know what the fuck a pixie cut it - But Anna Hathaway looks terrible with short hair. I watched havoc - and I totally wanted to bang her, she ruined it.

Whats up with hot chicks going for the short hair? It looks awful on most women (no offense) - But it's like Gerard Butler said in that commercial for that awful romantic comedy (Insert gay title here), "Men like something to grab on to." It doesn't have to be as overtly sexual as that sentiment (even though it's slightly true), but guys like long hair - we just do. Im not talking hair down to your ass, but beautiful flowing shoulder length hair - worn down - is as perfect as it gets for me. I hate the "up do" bullshit - I hate hair style trends - it's all fucking retarded; a girl always looks best with her hair down. So I hope the fine ass celebrities shape up and stop and cutting their hair short.

Celebs with short hair:

(Thanks for the assist Yahoo OMG)  -- What the fuck do I know about celebrities and hair styles?

Emma Watson looks like a pee wee football player.

Michele Williams is still pretty bang-able.

Ginnifer Goodwin(??) Wasn't even bang-able before the short hair.

Mia (Wild ass last name) looks like a Mike now.

First 1 that might actually look better with short hair.

Emily (Barf) Browning. Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment